We offer a specialty restoration service for customers who have had fire, smoke or water damage in their home. As a Certified Restoration Dry cleaner, we follow established guidelines for restoration work. We return your clothing and household contents to their previous condition at a fraction of the replacement cost. Not only do you save time and money, but you also keep your treasured possessions priceless.
We work closely with the insurance company and the insured to make claims processing more cost-effective, smooth and time efficient by:
- Processing rush orders
- working with the insured to identify garments that are outdated or those that are cheaper to replace than to clean
- Ensuring that there are NO SURPRISES by submitting an itemized quote for approval prior to cleaning
- Itemizing and documenting the Total Loss for your verification
- On-site inventory when required
- We take Digital Photos of damaged clothes
- Delicate and exotic fabric expertise (including fine silks and Indian fabrics)
- Response to initial call within an hour
- Pick-up is within 12 hours of call and we determine the scope of the project
- Pack out all items that need cleaning and determine the emergency clothing needs as specified by the insured
- Emergency Dry Cleaning is returned to the insured as soon as possible
- We get a written Work Authorization before we start the job and issue a Certificate of Completion after the job is complete.
Casa Cleaners use advanced equipment, special techniques and advanced processes to restore clothing and other textiles. We guarantee our work.